Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Site New Experiences

So I decided to move my blog over to this website.  Yes, I am following the crowd but there are so many cool features on this site that I had to do it.  You can integrate this site into a lot of cool Google programs.  I hope to use a variety of media to engage people and have fun while doing it.  In another change, I have found myself doing something that I never thought would happen.  I have been enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning while working at the office.  I must admit, a large part of it probably has to do with the large amount of Creamy Chocolate Coffee-mate that is added to my mug.  Now that may not be very manly but that is where I am at in my brief coffee drinking life. I may be able to decrease the amount of added creamy goodness to my cup as the years go by but it will probably be many years at the earliest (if at all) before I ever utter the words "I'll have mine black".  The only brand I have been using is Cains so if you readers know of coffee superiority that I am missing out on, don't hold out on me.  I am definitely looking forward to this Thanksgiving break and all that it entails.  The sister, brother-in-law and fam will be driving up from Houston late tonight to join us.  I will be splitting time between Thanksgiving lunch at our house this year with Kay's side of the family then meeting up with the Jordan clan afterwards. God is so good, that He chooses to bless us in so many ways despite what we deserve is awesome. Give Him praise at every opportunity.

P.S.  I hope to have good news to share early next week from an activity I have been involved with for the past 12 weeks.  Stay tuned. The news is "Transforming".  (hint, hint)

Y268UFBD8DCF

No comments:

Post a Comment